Gear that helps you work out in the heat! It seems like we waited so long for the sun to come out and now we are complaining that it’s too hot! Here is some gear that I think you are going to fall in love with for your summer workouts and well, just being outside!
- Olivers – the All Over Short for men – athletic shorts that look good! This is a Kickstarter success story and their product is fantastic. Yey!
- Kyodan hairband – looks good and no slip!
- Vibrams – Great water shoes. Love to kayak with these!
- Sanuk flipflops – Super comfy and made from recycled yoga mats
- Neutrogena revitalizing lip balm – has spf and a touch tint – great for all day outdoor activities
- Camelbak Groove – insulated, filtered
- Amphipod – wear your bottle and keep your phone handy
- Everly – all natural water additive, 0 sugar – 0 calories, individual powder packs, social enterprise
- Kid Speedo suit – learning to swim, sizes for 33-50 lbs., flotation suit, spf, helps promote natural movements while providing some protection
Have a great summer!