Teen Overdoses from Muscle Cream

Posted by in News

I’m sure you have all read the story of the teenage track star that died in April.  The cause was an excess of muscle cream used in conjunction with other products to soothe her aching muscles.  It is such a tragedy that anyone, let alone someone so young, has to die for the rest of the world to learn from it.   However, this is not the first death from methyl salicylate.  We know that OTC medications, including herbal remedies, are not guaranteed to be safe when used in excess.  Remember to always read the warnings on packages and moderation is always important.

 >> Read Full Story <<

Love This Post? Subscribe to the Newsletter!