Here’s how just the iPod changed my life…
- Without the iPod – there’d be no podcasting which would mean that Chris wouldn’t have created Podcast Alley, which eventually populated iTunes.
- If no Podcast Alley, then we would not have moved to SF and would’ve missed out on so many amazing colleagues and friends.
- Without the iPod – PodShow, now Mevio, which gave Chris, Nick and I years of experience and opportunities of a lifetime, never would’ve existed.
- Without the iPod – I wouldn’t have become an audio, then video podcaster, which changed my entire life and career path.
- Without the iPod, I never would’ve been able to run a marathon because my playlist is what saved my sanity over those 4 hours and 59 minutes.
Don’t even get me started about how I would function without my iPhone or my MacBook Pro that allows me to record, edit and create content no matter what my location! I know that my story is no different than any other person in technology, production, design or even fitness but I did think it was worth recognizing the greatness of one man and his impact on our world.