There is always something keeping you from hitting the gym or eating the right food. Use these fit tips to help you conquer your weight loss goal once and for all!
Losing the last 10 pounds is hard, there is no doubt about it. You feel like you’ve made all the exercise and diet changes you can make so what now? Plus, to top it off, there are real life obstacles that are always waiting to sabotage you! A new job, a promotion or even just a hectic job can keep you from losing that last 10 pounds.
Here are a couple ways you can beat the system:
- Swap your high calorie coffee drink for a sensible plain coffee, tea or water beverage.
- Make a ‘no candy bowl’ pact with your office mates.
- Pack snacks like yogurt, string cheese or mixed nut servings for snacks so you don’t hit the vending machine.
- At business lunches, order a side salad and broth-based soup, or a grilled sandwich and then don’t eat most of the bun, skip fries and order a side salad or veggies.
- Have a healthy breakfast every morning – hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, and even an english muffin with peanut butter will get you off to the right start!
- Volunteer to run errands – to the store, fax machine, upstairs to marketing – doesn’t matter! Moving more will help to keep your mind focused and your body calorie-burning.
Well these are just a few tips to making changes that can help you lose those last 10 pounds even with your crazy busy job!